Student Life . Career Center
Welcome to the Career Center
Putting Your Degree to Work!
At the Cleveland Institute of Art we take your career seriously—whether you choose to build a studio practice, join an established business, become an entrepreneur or continue your studies toward an advanced degree.
Opportunities for using your talents are widely available locally and nationally and the Career Center has the tools, resources, and strategies to help you find them.
The Career Center staff helps you make that transition from student to working professional. Through one-on-one career advising, you’ll learn how to write a resume and cover letter, practice interviewing techniques, and search for jobs and internships.
Career Center Services
The Career Center provides services to students, alumni, and employers, including:
- One on one career advising
- Assistance with resume/CV and cover letter writing
- Coaching on interview techniques and job search skills
- Online major specific resources for job search strategies, networking and interview techniques
- Connections to Alumni for career exploration and information
- Assistance in obtaining a credit or non-credit bearing internship
- On-campus recruiting program
- Access to College Central, a comprehensive on line job board offering listings of internships, freelance opportunities, work study jobs, competitions and full-time career positions
- Lifelong access to services listed above or alumni in career transition
For more information:
Experiential Learning Specialist
216.421.8072 | Contact
- OR -
Director of Career Center
216.421.8073 | Contact
Location + Hours
Room 120, Joseph McCullough Center, 11610 Euclid Avenue
Drop-ins welcomed, appointments preferred