Apr. 1: Financial Aid Night at CIA
Register here.

Blog . Moglue Books & Builder

Moglue Books & Builder

11/14/11  |  Posted by Keri Svoboda  |  Posted in Digital Canvas - Apps & Accessories

FREE! Moglue is an interactive book application that's perfect for little kids and big kids alike. Using textured cut-out images that move, Moglue effectively retells famous mother goose stories like "Red Riding Hood" and some less famous stories like "The Red Shoes." There's also a couple unfinished stories to keep you coming back for more. I'm all about free apps, and this is too cute to pass up. The novelty of a book and the interactivity of a simple game is combined here into a clean interface. This application is just in its starting phases, so we can expect it to grow with creativity as the artists of Moglue add more books to the available library. Also FREE! The building part of Moglue's interactive books can only be downloaded for your PC or MAC, but its interface is incredibly smooth and easy to use. In the future, I am going to show all of my animations and storyboards for big animation projects in Moglue first to save me time. I can bring in my own images, backgrounds, and sounds to show just how I want an animation to play out. (Just a little hint for those who want to import their own images into the program, you need to save them as a .png with a transparent background) I think applications that encourage artists to share their work digitally is a great application. So, because I'm a little biased here, I'm gonna give it a 5 out of 5 for creativity, interactivity, and social networking. Please make some books that we can all share! Moglue Books in iTunes - FREE Moglue Builder for your PC/MAC - FREE

0