It's not too late to apply
Get started here.

Blog . Color Effects

Color Effects

11/01/11  |  Posted by Keri Svoboda  |  Posted in Digital Canvas - Apps & Accessories

Want to pop your pictures? Color Effects is the app for you. Color effects uses simple colors and transitions to allow the users to color the pictures from their iPad, camera, or Facebook account and edit them in a new spectrum of colors. This app has an undo button, which makes it even more useful than other sharing programs. I recommend this to people who want to have a little fun with color and perspective. Or, if you just want to make your Facebook page a little more interesting, that's cool too. This is the grayed-out image that I got when I uploaded my photo into Color Effects. This is the image after I've played with the original and recoloring options. So yes, this application gets a 5 out of 5 in my creativity and useful books!  Extremely helpful and fun too! Color Effects in iTunes - FREE

0